HVAC Maintenance covers the operation and maintenance of the following systems / facilities:
- Air-Handling Unit / Primary Air-Handling Unit for providing cooling to laboratory buildings, Sports complex, University Hall, library, etc.
- Central chiller plant and system equipment
- Computer Room Air Conditioning Unit (CRAC)
- District cooling system
- Heat pump units and large scale dehumidifiers for providing humidity control to laboratory buildings and library etc.
- Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV) Unit / Split-type Air-conditioner for providing cooling to classroom, office, residential colleagues, postgraduate houses and staff quarters
- Ventilation System for air exchange of laboratories and carpark etc.
To place a repair requisition, you may choose any of the following channels:
1. Login to Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
2. Call Campus Management Hotline at 8822 8700